After welcoming our new colleague Danielle, we are looking for yet another new colleague!!
- International Mobility Coordinator, assisting our customers relocating to the Netherlands with immigration, home finding, settling in and departing again,
- Full time (32 hours at minimum),
- Training on the job, if needed.
- A candidate between 30 – 55 years of age and living in the greater A’dam area,
- University degree or Higher Education,
- Driving licence,
- Start date April 1, 2018, possibly sooner.
Preferably a Dutch national, yet with international living and/or working experience. A reliable and creative personality able to deal with life’s inevitable disappointments in a mature way. Positive outlook on life, healthy curiosity and pleasure in service delivery. IT literate & down to earth working attitude, strong administrative skills and strong people skills are a prerequisite. No 9 to 5 attitude but putting up your sleeves and working hard for the fun of it. We offer a personal working environment where you are an important part of the team, supporting your colleagues and getting support from them in return.
Contact me if you believe this is the job for you and we’ll have a talk.